Henan University of science and Technology
Henan University of Science and Technology (HAUST, Chinese: 河南科技大学; pinyin: Hénán Kējì Dàxué) is a comprehensive teaching and research university which ranks top three in Henan Province. The university has 31 schools, 77 undergraduate programs, 156 Master degree programs and 25 Doctoral degree program covering science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, economics, management science, literature, law, history, education and other 10 disciplines, with the MBA, Master of Engineering, Master of clinical Medicine, veterinary Medicine master’s and professional master’s degree in agricultural extension. It is granted the right to authorize a joint Ministry of Education to recruit, train units of doctoral students. The university is located in Luoyang, Henan province, China.
The university was formerly the Luoyang Institute of Technology, which was a university specializing in science and technologycourses.In 2002, Luoyang Institute of Technology, founded in 1952, was combined with Luoyang Medical School and Luoyang Agricultural School and the new HAUST was established.
- Henan University of Science and Technology (HUST), located in the thousand-year ancient capital and the peony flower city of Luoyang, is a comprehensive university with a priority for engineering.
- The university consists of 31 schools with 12 doctorial programs, 156 postgraduate programs, 87 undergraduate majors
- The excellent faculty exerts fundamental role in the development of the university. In HUST there are 153 provincial key disciplines, 36 national, provincial or ministerial key labs and engineering centers such as the State Key Lab of Heavy Mining
- HUST also has 8 affiliated comprehensive hospitals.
- HUST actively engages in international exchanges and joint schooling, and has developed academic cooperation relationships and exchange with some 63 universities and institutes in different countries.
Located and founded in 1952 in the thousand-year ancient capital and the peony flower city of Luoyang, Henan University of Science and Technology （HUST） is a comprehensive university with a priority for engineering. HUST consists of 31 schools with 12 doctoral programs, 156 postgraduate programs and 87 undergraduate majors, covering eleven disciplines of science, engineering, agronomy, medicine, economics, management, literature, law, history, art and pedagogy. More than 50,000 full-time undergraduates and post-graduates come from 30 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions in China, and international students from different countries and regions. The university actively engaging in international exchanges and joint schooling has developed academic cooperation and exchange programs with 63 universities and institutes in USA, Britain, Germany, Japan, and other countries and regions, and conducted two-way exchanges between undergraduate, postgraduate and teachers.