Chinese medical universities are popular among Indian students, every year thousands of students go and study in China. The most attractive thing about Chinese medical University is that it recognizes internship done in India as well and vice versa.
The duration of Study in China is 4.5 plus 1 year Internship, which you can also do in India hence most of the students and parents have this notion that the MBBS in China is for only 4.5 years however the student gets the degree of MBBS from the University only after completion of the internship and then the student has to appear for MCI screening test as well.
Duration of MBBS in China in English Medium is 5 years.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in China
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The student should have obtained 50% marks in the 12th standard examination. Students belonging SC/ST and OBC category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard examination.
Why Study MBBS in China?
China is a sovereign country of East Asia. One of the factors that make this country shine is its culture. It is also the most populous country in the world. China is just one of those countries that are advancing by the minute. It has been categorized as a potential superpower.
If you are looking to do your MBBS abroad, the superior choice is China. Now why would you choose to Study MBBS in China ?
No Entrance Exam
Many countries like India have very demanding and difficult entrance examinations that you need to crack before you can actually attend medical school. Such entrance tests have many times destroyed many MBBS dreams.
In China, no such pressurizing exam exists and you are free to join any university of your choice. This is one of the main reasons that you should do your MBBS in China.
Studying MBBS in China is about 70% cheaper than studying anywhere else in the world. The MBBS tuition is priced very reasonably and the living cost is very cheap as well.
All charges to tutoring in the Medical universities in China are managed by the Ministry of Public Health. Students studying MBBS in China have nothing to worry about when it comes to financial matters.
Globally Recognized Medical Degree
At the completion of the MBBS course in China, the students graduate with a globally recognized medical degree that will open any doors.
All the medical schools in China are listed in the World Health Organization’s and ‘Directory of world medical school’ which will enable the students who have graduated to attend any national medical screening examinations.
Quality Hospitals for Internships
All the hospitals affiliated to the MBBS colleges in China where the students undertake internships are of the highest quality. They use the most advanced medical equipment and innovative medical practices.
These hospitals have the capability of housing a large number of patients and students along with providing exquisite health care.
Forefront in the field of modern medicine
The Medical Universities in China have ranked among the top 500 universities for medicine in the world. They are in par with the western higher education in medicine. If you wish to study MBBS abroad, one of the best choices would be to do your MBBS in China.
The main reason is that the medical universities in China take every individual need into consideration and develop their own teaching methods. Such a system has been proved to be effective and has produced some of the best doctors in the world.
China is advancing in all sectors at breaking speed and is not showing any sign of slowing down. The country provides the best possible facilities from healthcare to education to transportation. Being part of such tremendous growth does wonders for your personal growth as well as providing all the necessities to satisfy anybody’s standard of living.
Advantages of studying MBBS in China
- MBBS in China has a very affordable fee structure which is 70% cheaper than the medical colleges in other countries.
- The students graduate with a globally accepted medical degree.
- During the course of their medical education, the students will receive the opportunity to intern in prestigious hospitals across China.
- There is ample employment opportunities in China.
- Climatic conditions vary over the country enabling the students to choose a location of preference that has the best suited climate.
- China is a multi-faceted country thus making it easier for foreign students to adjust.
- Chinese cuisine is one of the most popular in the world and hence no student would find problems related to food.
- Many universities provide scholarships to those students with early applications.
- Mandarin Chinese is taught in the first year which will enable the students to interact with their patients during internships. The actual course is taught in English itself
- China provides state of the art hostel facilities with separate hostels for foreign students.
Top Universities of China
- China medical university.
- Beihua medical university.
- Gannan medical university.
- Guangxi medical university.
- Guangzhou medical university.
- Guanngxi university of Chinese medicine.
- Henan university of science and technology.
- Henan university.