Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. The capital of Kazakhstan is Astana. Almaty, Kazakhstan’s largest metropolis, is set in the foothills of the Trans-Ili Ala-Tau mountains Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox Church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazak artifacts.
Duration of MBBS in Kazakhstan in English Medium is 5 years.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Kazakhstan
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The student should have obtained 50% marks in the 12th standard examination. Students belonging SC/ST and OBC category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard examination.
Benefits of MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students.
- No Entrance exam
- No Donation
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- All the universities are Government Universities
Top Universities of Kazakhstan
- Karaganda State Medical University.
- Kazakh National Medical University.