Kyrgyzstan is a rugged Central Asian country along the Silk Road, the ancient trade route between China and the Mediterranean. Capital of krygyzthan is Bishkek. Population is 5.72million, The president of krygyzthan is Almazbek. atambayev.The currency of krygyzthan is kyryzthani som.More than 2000 students from India studying MBBS in kyryzthan.
Duration of MBBS in English Medium is 6 years.
Students can also study MBBS in Russian Medium. Duration of which is 7 years which includes 1 year as Russian Language Training (Preparatory Faculty)
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The student should have obtained 50% marks in the 12th standard examination. Students belonging SC/ST and OBC category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard examination.
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are premium colleges that provide world class medical education. It is the best choice for Indian students who hope to attain in career in medicine. The teaching staff in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are world renowned and globally acclaimed professors that have the ability to turn students into doctors. The low cost of living and education make Lithuania very attractive for Indian students to study MBBS abroad.
Kyrgyzstan is advancing in all sectors at breaking speed and is not showing any sign of slowing down. The country provides the best possible facilities from healthcare to education to transportation. Being part of such tremendous growth does wonders for your personal growth as well as providing all the necessities to satisfy anybody’s standard of living. All of this is given to you at very affordable prices making Kyrgyzstan an optimum solution for study.
No Entrance Exams
Many countries like India have very demanding and difficult entrance examinations that you need to crack before you can actually attend medical school. Such entrance tests have many times destroyed many MBBS dreams. In Kyrgyzstan, no such pressurizing exam exists and you are free to join any university of your choice. This is one of the main reasons that you should do your MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
The fee structure of MBBS courses in Kyrgyzstan is lower than any other medical colleges in the world. They provide quality education that is in par with any college in the US or UK at a very budget friendly price. Students studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan have nothing to worry when it comes to financial matters.
Quality Hospitals for internships
All the hospitals affiliated to the MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan where the students undertake internships are of the highest quality. They use the most advanced medical equipment and innovative medical practises. These hospitals have the capability of housing a large number of patients and students along with providing exquisite health care.
Globally Recognized Medical Degree
The medical degree is globally acclaimed and is recognized by many International bodies such as World Health Organization, European Union, The International Medical Education Directory and General Medical Council, UK. Also, the MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan provide training for USMLE and other medical licensing examinations. The Kyrgyzstan medical colleges are recognized by the MCI. The students who graduate from Kyrgyzstan will be allowed to sit for the MCI screening test.
Separate hostels are provided for international students with hot and cold water. Central heating is also provided in all hostels. All types of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes are also provided. All this at a very low cost.
Benefits of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students.
- Low Fees, No Entrance, No Donation
- No ILETS and TOEFL required.
- 100% visa for deserving students.
- Limited Seats for Foreign students.
- Medium of instruction English Medium.
- Only 10 students per class. Individual attention.
- Daily Class Tests & 100% Attendance needed.
- MCI Recognized: Eligible for Govt. Jobs and PG Courses in India.
- Degree Offered: MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India) – 6 years course.
- Best opportunities for clinical exposure at university run hospitals.
- MCI coaching.
Top Universities of Kyrgyzstan
- Osh State Medical University.
- Asian State Medical Institute.
- International School of Medicine.
- International Medical University.
- Kyrgyz State Medical University.