Ukraine is situated in the south-eastern part of Central Europe. It has an area of 603,628 km2 (233,062 sq. mi), making it the largest country entirely within Europe. Ukraine is the 2nd largest country in Europe. Ukraine has its own territory, government, national symbol, flag and anthem. It borders on Russia, Belarus, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary, Romania, the Black Sea and Sea of Azov. The climate of the country is moderate. Due to favorable climatic conditions, Ukraine is traditionally an agricultural area. It is one of the world’s main centers of sugar production.
Duration of MBBS in Ukraine in English Medium is 5.8 years.
Students can also study MBBS in Russian Medium. Duration of which is 7 years which includes 1 year as Russian Language Training (Preparatory Faculty)
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Ukraine
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The student should have obtained 50% marks in the 12th standard examination. Students belonging SC/ST and OBC category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard examination.
Why Study MBBS in Ukraine?
Medical colleges in Ukraine are premium colleges that provide world class medical education. It is the best choice for Indian students who hope to attain in career in medicine. The teaching staff in the medical universities of Ukraine are world renowned and globally acclaimed professors that have the ability to turn students into doctors. The low cost of living and education make Ukraine very attractive for Indian students to study MBBS abroad.
No Entrance Exam
Getting admission into medical schools in Ukraine involves a very simple process. The students need not write any entrance examination. This enables a lot more students to follow their dream of attaining a career in medicine.
High Quality Education
The medical colleges of Ukraine are fitted with the latest medical instruments and teaching aids that would help the students to easily grasp what is taught. As the classrooms are small, each student will get individual attention and can get all their doubts solved. The teaching staff consists of globally acclaimed professors who have been vigorously trained to deal with different kinds of students.
Low Tuition fees
The MBBS fee structure in Ukraine is very low and affordable compared to medical colleges in India, UK or USA. High quality education is provided in these universities at a very affordable price.
Globally recognized medical degree
Graduating from medical colleges in Ukraine will equip you with a globally recognized medical degree. Studying MBBS in Ukraine makes its students eligible for MIC screening test. All medical universities in Ukraine are recognized by international bodies like World Health Organization. Also, the medical colleges in Ukraine provide training preparing students for different medical licensing examinations.
Forefront in the field of modern medicine
The Medical Universities in Ukraine have ranked among the top 500 universities for medicine in the world. They are in par with the western higher education in medicine. If you wish to study MBBS abroad, one of the best choices would be to do your MBBS in Ukraine. The main reason is that the Medical universities in Ukraine take every individual need into consideration and develop their own teaching methods. Such a system has been proved to be effective and has produced some of the best doctors in the world.
Quality Hospitals for Internships
From the second year onwards, students studying medicine in Ukraine are eligible to attend internships. The hospitals affiliated to the medical colleges in Ukraine provide top quality healthcare and use the latest medical technologies and instruments. These hospitals are also capable of housing a large number of students and patients.
Benefits of MBBS in Ukraine for Indian Students.
- Low Fees, No Entrance, No Donation
- No ILETS and TOEFL required.
- 100% visa for deserving students.
- Limited Seats for Foreign students.
- Medium of instruction English Medium.
- Only 10 students per class. Individual attention.
- Daily Class Tests & 100% Attendance needed.
- MCI Recognized: Eligible for Govt. Jobs and PG Courses in India.
- Degree Offered: MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India) – 6 years course.
- Best opportunities for clinical exposure at university run hospitals.
- Proven high quality of education and excellent academic standards.
- Indian students studying in Ukraine can practice in India after appearing for Screening Test.
- Wide range of possibilities & broad exposure to clinical practice in highly equipped hospitals.
Top Universities of Ukraine
- Kharkiv National Medical University.
- Kiev university of UFAM.
- Odessa National Medical University.
- Sumy State Medical University.
- Ternopil State Medical University.
- V.N. karazin Kharkiv State Medical University.
- Doneskh National Medical University.