Nursing jobs in Germany/Nursing job vacancy
NURSES REQUIRED IN GERMANY MEDICAL TRAINING PROGRAM FOR NURSES/study nursing in Germany
• Germany is 2nd highest country hire medical professionals from abroad every year.
• We provide a medical training program for International Nurses. •
Nurses can earn excellent salary package with all amenities by the German Health Sector.
• Germany is another major country which offers excellent medical services.
Germany is undergoing far-reaching demographic change. As people live ever longer lives and the proportion of older people in our society increases, there is a wider need for inpatient and outpatient care services. Hospitals, nursing homes and other care providers are finding it harder and harder to recruit and retain skilled nursing staff.
Nursing jobs in Germany for Indian nurses.Nursing job vacancy
Working in nursing, nurses vacancy in Germany
Nurses and geriatric nurses are responsible for monitoring, providing advice to and caring for patients, whether in hospitals, care homes or the patients’ homes. Depending on their specialization and their qualifications, some nursing professionals may also be charged with documenting and evaluating care procedures, following doctors’ orders and assisting doctors in their work. Talking to patients’ families forms another important part of the nursing profession’s work. In light of demographic change, the demand for skilled geriatric nurses is rapidly increasing. It is expected that by 2050, more than twice as many people will be in need of care.
• Medical German for Nurses from A2.1 TO C1.2 offered by partner language centre with lowest tuition fees.
• During the language preparation, Nurses attend clinical training process to get well acquainted towards the medical system and facilities of German Clinics.
• After the finish of the language program, Nurses must attend Telemedicine language program test to get a license to work in Germany as a License nurse. REQUIREMENTS.
• BSC Nursing / Post BSC Nursing / MSC Nursing candidates are eligible.
• Experience: Min. 1 year or Fresher can apply.
• German language A1 level required.
• Need Block account / Bank statements: 8700 euro approx. ( 6.5 to 7 lakh). • Age limits: 20 to 40 years Documents Required
• 10th, 12th Mark sheet
• Transcripts & Degree certificate
• Two Recommendation Letters
• Motivational Letter
• Birth Certificate
• The German Language Required- A1 level ( Need Visa Interview time )
• Students Studied in a foreign country can apply
• Nursing Registration Certificate • Health Certificate( HIV & HEPATITIS- A&B )
• Valid Passport
• NO Visa Rejection before
• NO any criminal issues (Police verification certificate) TUITION FEES
Indian nurses jobs abroad
• TUITION FEES:
• Language program fees: 4100 to 4500 euro
• Examination fees: 250 euro
• Accommodation cost : 200 to 250 euro / month
• Food and other expenses: 200 euro / month
• Applicant must pay registration fees: 500 euro (Non-refundable) BENEFITS TO CHOOSE GERMANY
• Part-time work allowed during the training process and language program preparation of 22 hrs/week.
• Nurses get paid of 12 – 15 euro/hr during their training process, on the weekend they can work full time.
• After the training program, Nurses will be accepted for the full-time work permit and get paid 4000 – 5000 euro /month.
• They can apply for PR after 2 years of work permit.
• Training visa will be converted to work visa. OUR SUPPORT
• We support the new students to settle down in Germany during their program periods.
• We support for admission and enrolment for language and training program to applicants.
• We arrange their clinical training and part-time jobs in Hospitals and Clinics.
• We support for Immigration, Airport pickup on arrival.
• We help to find out accommodation during the stay in Germany, with the cheapest options.
• The Processing, Documentation, Service charges, A1 Level German language preparation, admission charges are 2 lakh. Immigration cost must be paid on arrival.
• Accommodating cost is not included.
84.000 Certified Nurses missing
There are not enough nurses to care for them. 84.000 Nurses are missing till 2020, according to the „Rheinische Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung“. Till 2030 the gap will be over 200.000 Nurses.
That’s why Germany now starts to hire certified nurses from abroad. So far Hungary, Romania, Spain, the Philippines have sent nurses to work in German hospitals and retirement homes
Good job opportunities for nursing professionals from abroad
In Germany, anyone wishing to work in nursing requires a licence. In order for your professional qualifications to be recognised, you often need to take an adaptation course to bring your language and professional skills in line with the requirements. Applications for the recognition of professional qualifications need to be submitted to the competent authority of the German Land in which you intend to work. If your application is granted, you are entitled to work across the whole country, irrespective of the Land in which your application has been granted.