Study in Poland
If you are looking to pursue your higher education in Poland or specifically MBBS in Poland then you might find the below guide useful to find the piece of information you need.
Located at the center of the Northern European plain, Poland is the seventh biggest and fascinating country in Europe. Poland is listed among the most considered study abroad destinations offering high-quality education.
Today it has become the favorite among foreign destinations for students to pursue their higher education. The climate, food, quality of education and peaceful surroundings are the key factors that attract several students to Poland every year.
Education in Poland
Poland has around 500 universities of which one-third of higher education institutes are public and the remaining are private. Poland has been significantly increased the number of foreign student admissions in recent years.
The education system in Poland is modernized and uses the standard three stages of degrees namely Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate. All the higher education institutions and universities in Poland use the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
Studying in Poland will offer the students a solid foundation of theories and methodologies that prepares them to be industry-ready and work in the most advanced labor markets of the world simultaneously with personal development.
Why Study in Poland?
- 100% 100%
- The universities in Poland offer about 400-500 courses in the English language.
- Poland holds fourth place in Europe for the highest number of admissions in higher education.
- Poland is well known for medical schools that offer medical degrees at an affordable fee.
- Pursuing higher education in Poland is relatively cheaper than in other parts of Europe.
- The cost of living in Poland is quite lower than living in other parts of Europe
- Most of the universities in Poland provide accommodation facilities to the students.
- The students are provided with scholarships through the government, foundations and universities themselves.
Bachelors in Poland
- 100% 100%
Bachelor’s degrees in Poland are the undergraduate academic degrees that are offered by colleges and universities. These programs have a duration of three to four years depending on the course.
The three-year bachelor program is referred to as minor or basic bachelor’s whereas the four-year bachelor program is referred to as Honors bachelor. The Bachelor’s degrees in Poland are categorized into three categories:
- Bachelor of Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Engineering
Popular Bachelor courses
- Bachelor in Management
- Bachelor in Data Engineering
- Bachelor of Political Science
- Bachelor of Business and Administration
- Bachelor in Biotechnology
- Bachelor in Chemistry
- Financial management
- Degree in Nursing
- Bachelors in Media, Diplomacy, & International Negotiations
Don't wait .. Apply Now! →